Our state-of-the-art facilities, located within walking distance of COCC and OSU-Cascades, provide students with quiet spaces for one-on-one coaching sessions, advising meetings, tutoring sessions, and group meetings.
After successfully completing the First Term Student Success Curriculum, students work with our Academic Department to individually tailor future COCC or OSU-Cascades course loads and daily routines to most effectively reach their stated goals. As they progress through our program, students’ course loads and free time intentionally increase as they begin to manage their schedules independently.
Our Academic Services
We offer the following academic services to all of our students:
- Academic coaching and advising
- Academic tracking & course supervision
- Accountability and performance coaching
- Strategies for Life Management (3 credits via COCC)
- On-site professors
- Writing workshops
- One-on-one tutoring
- Supervised study hours
- Learning style assessments
- Learning differences and accommodation support
- Assistive technology training and application
- Computer labs
- Career exploration and planning
- College application assistance
- Transition planning
- Transition coaching*
*Transition coaching services are available for an additional fee based upon a student’s final term assessment.